Saturday, September 15, 2012

Roasted Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes

Recipe from: Classy, Southern Wife 
 Ingredients: 
4 boneless pork chops
1 packet ranch dressing/seasoning mix
5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp crushed red pepper
½ onion, sliced
3 red potatoes chopped into bite-size pieces (I used 5 because mine were tiny)

 Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix the ranch dressing and olive oil in a bowl.
3. Dip pork chops in dressing mix to coat on both sides and lay in a greased baking dish.
4. Top with potatoes, onions and red pepper, and then drizzle the rest of the ranch mix on top. (I made extra because I love marinade.)
5. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes until potatoes are crispy and brown. (mine had to go a little longer because my oven is slow)

**This gets a two thumbs up all around.  It was delicious and easy to make.  We will be making this again.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks great. I may have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite to make:) thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete